Service and Kitchen Team Associates
Join us as an Associate of the Service and Kitchen Team
We are looking for friendly team players to provide excellent customer service and cook for our customers. Thrive in a safe and positive work environment with team members who become friends. There is always something new to learn, do and accomplish. If you don’t have experience, we will train you! You will have the opportunity to learn skills that will help you advance in your career, no matter where you go. We aim to give back, so you will also have the chance to impact your community through our Panda Cares initiative. Let’s work together.
How we reward you:
● Flexible hours
● Excellent salary and bonuses
● Free meals while you work at Panda
● Medical and dental insurance for full-time associates**
● 401,000 with corporate correspondence
● Associate discounts for many brands
● Opportunity to give back to your community
● Paid hands-on training to set you up for success
● Ongoing career and leadership development
● Development opportunities towards management positions
**Applies to full-time associates who work an average of 30 hours/week
You will have the chance to:
● As a service team associate, you will create a warm environment for our customers and provide excellent service
● As an associate of the kitchen team, you will cook delicious meals while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness
Qualifications of the service and kitchen team
Your background & experience:
● Friendly and helpful team members
�� Operational experience is a plus
● Some high school education
● Food handler certification may be required depending on local requirements, acquired at your own expense
ADA Statement: Working in our restaurants means you will prepare hot and cold food, use Chinese kitchen knives and other kitchen equipment with precision. You may need to lift up to 50 pounds, stand for four hours or more, and reach countertops of 36 inches. Our kitchen is hot and often noisy with tight workspace, limited storage and high shelves. Countertops are often hot from steam from steam tables and food vapors.
Strong panda since 1983
Founded in Glendale, CA, we are now the largest family-run American Chinese restaurant concept in America. With over 2,300 locations worldwide, we pursue our mission to provide exceptional Asian dining experiences by creating an organization where people are inspired to improve their lives. Whether it impacts our team or the communities in which we work, we pride ourselves on being an organization that embraces family values.
You are wanted here
We value diversity in all its forms and know the strength it brings. Equality in the workplace allows creative ideas to flourish, diverse viewpoints to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We love the sound of this.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.